In this article, you will come to know the reasons behind lower back pain in women and the common conditions that women suffer from.
Hello, all the wonderful women reading this article you are doing your best and you are valuable. Believe in yourself.
what our spine is made up of
Basically, our spine is made up of vertebrae and discs .our spine gives support to the whole body. we do a lot of work such as bending and moving with the help of the spine .our spinal muscles are anti-gravity muscle that bears the majority of the load throughout the day.
There are small vertebral joints in our spine. They help us in movement rotation, side bending, bending forward and backwards.
The reason why back pain occurs :
There are a lot of factors that cause back pain.
3)vitamin b12 deficiency
4)vitamin d deficiency
5)accident or trauma
7)poor working style
10)any other infectious disease or autoimmune disorder
how do a woman’s lifestyle and changes occur during her whole lifespan?
1)Women have a lot of changes in the body during their whole life span. firstly they suffer low back pain in their menstruation phase .due to hormonal changes Will happen
2)If women who do household work have back pain due to poor working style or sometimes overuse injury .woman who are in 50 if they do less activity then also suffer from back pain due to a sedentary lifestyle.
3)Woman who does a sitting job the whole day this also one of the factors is responsible for back pain.
4)During pregnancy and after delivery there are a lot of structural and hormonal changes occur in the woman‘s body it can also lead to back pain. mostly pregnancy cause S.I joint dysfunction as the sacroiliac joint is loosening during the last trimester so that baby can easily be delivered.
7)After Menopause body is not producing estrogen hormone so calcium is not absorbed properly. This is also one of the factors responsible for back pain.
what are the common conditions women suffer
Common conditions that woman suffer from is mentioned below.
2)S. I joint dysfunction
4)stress, anxiety and hormonal imbalance also cause pain in the back . This play a major role actually very underrated but I Have helped many patios who feel stressed just listening to their emotional talks about what constant pains them and discussing that help reduce stress level.
- Ergonomic advice: follow the proper ergonomic style of sitting and doing work whether it is a household activity or job work.
- Exercise is a must for every human being in this era .here is the link check it out
- The mattress should be used not too soft or too firm
- Don’t hold any emotions for a longer period of time.
- Back pain during menstruation can be managed with a hot pack, TENS and lying down on the floor and putting a pillow under the spine.
- And start eating boiled soya chat and bananas the week before menstruation. Believe me, it works like magic you don’t even feel premenstrual syndrome.
- I Will give you beautiful examples such as women who have negative emotions such as jealousy, anger, and anxiety their all over muscles are tight. It just becomes difficult to treat this kind of patient. In this, we need full support from the patient side to practice meditation and change their way of thinking and nature .so negative emotions reduce and the muscle relaxes.
Isn’t it sound interesting?
Yes, I am talking about this because very rare doctors and therapists working on this .you might have read stress and negative emotions lead to so many health issues. Now above given example helps you to understand why doctors and natural therapists or any alternative practitioner telling you to reduce your stress. I have also written a beautiful article on emotional well-being
If you keep your muscle strength Good enough you can stay independent in your older age .
Love to hear from you .write your feedback in the comments after applying my tips.