Hey, are you having lots of questions about Mucormycosis? Then stay tuned with me till the end . You feel very grateful for this. My article provides you with the simplest understanding of this medical condition.
In this article, I will give you a piece of information about mucormycosis. What are the causes, symptoms and one of the most important I will share with you my secret health tips in this bad disease environment to stay fit & will show you how to live a fearless life?
What is Mucormycosis?
Mucormycosis is a type of fungal infection. It’s relatively rare but also very serious. This infection occurs most often if you have a weaker immunity from an illness or health condition. It’s important to have to get treated, if left untreated Mucormycosis can be fatal. Its also known as Black fungus.
There are 1,50,000 fungi species on earth. About 300 species on the earth are known to make people sick. Humans inhale 1,70,000 fungal spores every day.
How does it affect health?
Fungus entering the lungs is known as sporangiospores. The fungus enters the blood vessels it’s called angio invasive. The fungus enters into nerves it’s called the perineural spread.
Causes of Mucormycosis :
- Diabetes mellitus
- Drugs like corticosteroids
- Any immunodeficiency state
- Blood cancers
- Organ transplantation
- History of multiple blood transfusions
- Industrial oxygen use
- Overuse of zinc.
- Now we are seeing a surge of CAM (covid-19 associated mucormycosis)
- The covid-19 virus also damages the insulin-making organs. so basically if a person is treated with steroids or without their sugar level rises during covid-19 infection.
- Patients who are treated with steroids are also more likely to catch infections just because steroids lower immunity and raise the blood sugar level.
- Diabetes mellitus patients who do not take regular medicine. Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar level)stimulates fungal growth.
Stages of Mucormycosis Rhino -Ocular -Cerebral Mucormycosis
- involvement of nasal mucosa
- involvement of paranasal sinuses
- involvement of orbit
- involvement of CNS
Symptoms of Mucormycosis:
- Discolouration of face
- Droopy eyes
- Tooth loosening
- Sinus pain
Mucormycosis presents itself as either a respiratory or a skin infection. signs include
- Blackened skin tissue
- tenderness(very painful to touch)
Diagnostic tool :
- Sample of phlegm and nasal discharge.
- Ct Scan for suspected body parts.
Treatment of Mucormycosis:
- Antifungal medicine injectable is given by the doctor
- In severe cases it requires surgery.
- Don’t do self-medication, always prefer to consult your family doctor
Let’s talk about the most important part of prevention.
Precaution of Mucormycosis:
- wash mask properly, and change mask after a few hours . As if you use one mask the whole day and your work requires you to wear a mask most of the time take two to three masks with you. it further protects from residual germs.
- Wear shoes, long trousers, long sleeve shirts and gloves while handling soil (gardening)
- Maintain personal hygiene
- The disease can be managed by controlling diabetes, discontinuing steroids and removing infected dead skin tissue.
Prevention of Mucormycosis:
So why it’s important to work on the preventive parts .it’s better to work for strong immunity that can prevent the disease.
Our immunity system acts as a soldier in our body. let’s say for an example, there is a world war going on in some part of the world and there are chances of more countries will join the war very soon .so the countries who are prepared with a strong army and fighting machines that perform better and the country who waits for the war to happen then it’s too late to fight and suffers the consequences.
The same goes for our bodies.
I always believe in prevention if this example doesn’t motivate you then I don’t know what motivates you to work on the preventive measure. The richest humans are the ones who didn’t get affected by the covid-19 infection.
Immunity Dose of Mucormycosis:
- 12 neem leaves +10 leaves of basil+1 papaya leaf to add 2 tbsp. of honey, You have to take this mixture on an empty stomach first in the morning. There are no side effects of this. Here I am sharing research papers on neem, papaya leaf research paper, and basil leaf research paper.
- Drink Giloy juice or take one tablet of Giloy.
- Take a sunbath .till 7: 30 in summer with bare skin.do not apply sunscreen lotion.
- green juice:2 cucumber +handful of spinach (do not add in monsoon season)+1 inch ginger +lemon +mint or coriander +half apple for sweetness. drink this juice first in the morning or 1 hour before lunch.
Recovery Mind Set :
How to cure any disease or work for prevention? , You need a positive mindset.
- Firstly no matter how bad you feel you always be grateful for something for example if you are able to take a breath you have to be grateful for that.
- This too shall pass. do not worry or get into depression. as these two emotions worsen the disease. As nowadays we are seeing the majority of stress-related disorders.
- Try to relax your mind by doing your favourite activity and laughter is the best medicine. It produces happy hormones in our bodies and promotes healing.
- Try to read what medicine you are taking and its side effects, and change your diet accordingly otherwise you end up getting another illness.
- Whenever you are suffering from any illness during that time, the ayurvedic principle of eating gives you a faster recovery. I will soon publish an article on it.
- After completion of medicine or any allopathy course. Try to detox your body it will prevent any illness produced by side effects.
So stay fit, happy and be kind. Don’t forget to show your love by giving comments. I love to read and get encouraged by your comments to publish more useful articles.
I also want your suggestion for any health topic you want me to publish an article on it.